Sunday, March 8, 2009

Aimee

Lols. I love starting my blogs with this. :) Anyway, Aimee Is The Man is still there okays? I did not delete any of my previous blogs when creating this baby. :)
In case you don't know why I created this blog, it was out of boredom and out of my good girlfriends. One of them was like, "Babes, why don't we create a blogspot account and each do a blog in that account?" That's when The Babes are born. ;)
I am thinking of placing Aimee Is The Man as a private blog; only for close friends.
I will continue blogging in Aimee Is The Man don't worry. But if you feel like linking me through this blog, then it's fine with me. As long as I appear in your links list, I'm happy enough.
Link me if you see this and do keep on reading for more updates. ><

_______________Aimee.

No comments:

Post a Comment